Wednesday, June 1, 2011

J10 - Design 200

As a whole, I really enjoyed Design 200. I loved having the blog, and after reading Gabe's explanation of the course, it made a lot more sense. It didn't seem like a hard task by itself, but when assigned multiple times a week it did get tedious, and it taught me I needed to handle and manage my time better. It is something I've always worked on, and it's something I have definitely improved on and probably still can.

I enjoyed the lectures we had and the assignments even more so. It really brought to my attention that everything is designed by someone, somewhere, in some way. It really is interesting, and is definitely something I would like to get into a little bit more.

One thing I regret is not getting my readings done. I don't like to make excuses but my books never came - well, one did, but it was the wrong book, same author. So I was able to do one however it was late and I realize its not exactly acceptable. I do wish I read them for the content and to understand a little better what design is.

All in all I enjoyed this class, and recommend it to anyone that is interested in design. It definitely taught me a lot, and I made some friends on the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment