Sunday, April 24, 2011

J04 - Found Faces

Wow, have I been DYING to do this assignment! In a world where you're iPod is your best friend, and inanimate objects suddenly become personified, I have literally been dreaming about doing an assignment like this. Ever since I was a little kid, I always saw faces places where they shouldn't be - or should be? I also thought I was the only one to see them (that might still be true...) My one regret is that I don't have my camera with me everywhere I go, as it requires a pretty bulky case. However I was able to find many faces, without even leaving my apartment!!

1.


Ta-ta-toaster face, Ta-Toaster Face - My hit song based off Lady Gaga's "Poker Face". Albums dropping soon, just wait...

2.


Now I know this is a pretty common one, but I couldn't pass it up!

3.


Door knob face with screwy-eyes!

4.


Even the lock on the door has a personality!

5.


The subwoofers and amplifier make a face of booming proportions...

6.


Happy Sink!

7.


The bath tub knobs make for a face. I'm always creeped out by it watching me in the shower though...

8.


Googley-eyed robot in my closet! Ahhhh!

9.


The bridge-pins and the saddle on the bridge itself make a nice quirky face.

10.


From the 12th fret all the way down to the sound hole, this universal face can be seen on virtually any guitar. As I took this picture, I realized that in the bigger picture, the dresser and the guitar make one large face! The only sad thing about this picture is the my high E string recently snapped and I don't have any more string at the moment :(



11.


A construction barrel my roommate and I picked up on one [insert adjective describing college here] night.

More to come!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment